Objectives of the Neighbourhood Plan
Based on the information we have gathered these are the high level Objectives which are incorporated into the Neighbourhood Plan
- To maintain and enhance the rural character, natural environment and designated Local Green Spaces
- To protect the amenities of the Parish which attract tourism and leisure and enhance the quality of life of all residents
- To protect and enhance the heritage assets of the Parish
- To maintain the green space between Wrenbury village settlement boundary and its satellite hamlets.
- To ensure that new development meets local needs and are in keeping with the character of Wrenbury
- To further develop low intensity tourism and other businesses in line with these objectives and proportionate to the existing infrastructure.
- To ensure that the supply of services continue to be in balance with the demands of the local community.
- To ensure improved road safety for all users.